After months of hard work and investment in equipment and processes, iSupply have just become the first certified
environmentally sustainable printer in Galway City! Following an intensive audit, we have been awarded the ISO 14001 standard. What does this mean?
- reduced energy use, and more energy from sustainable sources
- careful waste management to optimise reuse and recycling
- investing in machines and software to reduce our use of raw materials and chemicals
- only using sustainable materials such as paper, recycled cardboard and polyurethane free plastics
- offering customers eco-friendly options to ensure we can recycle products after use with our ‘take-back’ program
- management programs that measure and continuously reduce our environmental footprint
- promoting sustainability in the wider community through sponsoring educational and cultural events such as Baboró and Music for Galway
- Launching joint research programs such as with Queen’s University Belfast to find new eco-friendly materials, processes and circular life-cycles to further reduce our impact
Eco-sustainability is a journey and this is just the start. We will soon be hiring a full-time ‘Sustainability Lead’ to help drive further improvements using our newly certified ‘Environmental Management System’. Discover more about our journey so far and our plans for the future on our website.
iSupply have become the first print and signage company in Galway City to be awarded the ISO standard for Environmental Sustainability. Investing in new equipment and processes allows iSupply to minimise energy use, work with eco-friendly materials, minimise waste and maximise reuse and recycling. Our new Environmental Management System means we continuously measure and optimise to reduce our environmental impact – offering the most environmentally sustainable options to our customers across our print and signage product ranges. Find out more about our sustainability journey here.